- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 package (10 oz.) plain couscous, cooked according to package directions
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Add garlic and lemon juice and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 30 seconds. Stir in Sauce, cilantro, lemon peel and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot couscous.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW