Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes. Pour Sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with Parmesan cheese shavings.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW