Oven-Baked Four Cheese Rigatoni Rosa
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta [or large tube pasta], cooked and drained
- 1 jar Bertolli® Four Cheese Rosa Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, basil, egg and black pepper; set aside.
- Toss hot rigatoni with Sauce in large bowl. Stir in ricotta mixture. Turn into 11 x 7-inch baking dish, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW