Oven-Roasted Chicken, Sausage & Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup dry red wine [or balsamic vinegar]
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme [or 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves]
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt [or coarse sea salt]
- 2 1/2 lbs. bone-in chicken thighs [or chicken parts]
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In small bowl, combine Olive Oil, wine, thyme and salt. In large, shallow roasting pan or broiler pan without the rack, arrange chicken, sausage, potatoes and onion. Add Olive Oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Roast 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning halfway through. To serve, arrange chicken and vegetables on serving platter. Serve, if desired, with pan drippings.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW