Polenta with Sausage
- 1 package (24 oz.) prepared polenta, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bake polenta on greased baking sheet according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove sausage from skillet and set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return sausage to skillet. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sausage is done. Arrange polenta on serving platter, then top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW