- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat Olive Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Stir in onion, olives, capers and red pepper flakes in same skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked pasta.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW