Prosciutto & Arugula Rustica Pizza
- 1 cup Bertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese [or shredded mozzarella cheese]
- 2 cups arugula [or baby spinach leaves]
- 1 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven 450°.
- Evenly spread Sauce on crust, then top with Fontina cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with prosciutto. Arrange arugula in center of pizza, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Drizzle Olive Oil and vinegar over arugula.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW