Red Pepper & Rosemary Chicken over Fettuccine
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup dry white wine [or chicken broth]
- 12 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, garlic, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, rosemary and black pepper, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until onion is tender. Add red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and add hot fettuccine; toss well. Cook 1 minute or until heated through. Garnish, if desired, with shaved Parmesan cheese.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW