Rigatoni with Spinach, Sausage & Pine Nuts
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 jar Bertolli® Organic Traditional Sauce
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves [or arugula]
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta [or large tube pasta], cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Brown sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat; drain if desired. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sausage is done. Stir in spinach and cook 1 minute or until spinach is wilted. Serve over hot rigatoni and top with pine nuts. Garnish, if desired, with shaved parmesan cheese.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW