Roast Chicken With Italian Vegetables
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 3 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and cubed (about 1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 large head escarole, chopped
- 1 jar Bertolli® Five Cheese with Asiago & Fontina Cheeses Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken in broiler pan, without the rack. Roast 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook eggplant, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add escarole and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until escarole is wilted. Stir in Sauce and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. With slotted spoon, remove vegetables to large serving platter, then top with chicken. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta or rice.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW