Roasted Vegetables Primavera
- 2 small orange and/or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms [or white mushrooms]
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® ClassicoTM Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar Bertolli® Mushroom Alfredo with Portobello Mushrooms Sauce
- 1/2 cup dry white wine [or chicken broth]
- Grated peel of 2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 8 ounces cavatappi noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine orange peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, Olive Oil, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper in large bowl. Turn onto baking sheet in single layer. Roast 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- Bring Sauce, wine, lemon peel and thyme to a boil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in vegetables and cavatappi; heat through.
- Toss vegetable mixture with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW