Salmon with Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 4 salmon fillets [or halibut fillets] (about 1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® ClassicoTM Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed
- 8 ounces vermicelli [or spaghetti], cooked and drained
- Season salmon, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Broil or grill salmon until salmon is done.
- Meanwhile, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook onion 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in lemon juice and bring to a boil. Stir in Sauce, peas and parsley and simmer 5 minutes.
- To serve, arrange salmon over hot vermicelli, then top with sauce. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped fresh parsley and finely grated lemon peel.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW