Sausage & Peppers Marinara
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® ClassicoTM Olive Oil
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Brown sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove sausage from skillet and set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook red peppers, onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return sausage to skillet. Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until sausage is done and vegetables are tender. Serve, if desired, with warm Italian bread.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW