Shrimp & Prosciutto in a Wild Mushroom Sauce
- 4 ounces prosciutto [or bacon], chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 packages (9 oz. ea.) shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jar Bertolli® Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces your favorite pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Lightly brown prosciutto in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Stir in onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in Sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Serve over hot pasta and sprinkle with parsley.
TIP: Serve in individual baking dishes for a special touch.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW