Shrimp Rosa with Bacon
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Four Cheese Rosa Sauce
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained (reserve 1/2 cup pasta water)
- Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon; reserve drippings.
- Cook onion in reserved drippings over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until onion is golden. Add shrimp and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in Sauce and reserved pasta water; heat through. Toss with hot fettuccine and garnish, if desired, with shredded fontina cheese and parsley.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW