Sicilian Fish Stew Over Fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® ClassicoTM Olive Oil
- 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar Bertolli® Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup dry white wine [or clam juice]
- 8 clams, well scrubbed
- 8 mussels, well scrubbed
- 8 ounces fettuccine [or linguine], cooked and drained
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp 3 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce and wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add clams and mussels. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until shells open. (Discard any unopened shells.) Stir in shrimp and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; heat through. Serve over hot fettuccine.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW