Spicy Oven-baked Chicken Parmesan
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 jar Bertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish or pie plate. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes. Pour Sauce over chicken, then top with mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with basil.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW