Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Alla Vodka
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4-inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® ClassicoTM Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Vodka Sauce made with Fresh Cream
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- Combine cheese, spinach and pine nuts in medium bowl. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Evenly spread cheese mixture on chicken breasts. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, about 6 minutes. Stir in garlic and Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Toss sauce with hot bow ties and serve with chicken. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW