- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 -lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots [or onion]
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak in two batches. Remove steak and set aside.
- Cook shallots in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until golden. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil over high heat, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir in Sauce and mustard. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Return steak to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW