Steaks with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 4 boneless sirloin steaks (about 6 to 8 oz. ea.)
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 medium shallot [or small onion], finely chopped
- 1 jar Bertolli® Mushroom Alfredo with Portobello Mushrooms Sauce
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme (optional)
- Season steaks, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill or broil until done.
- Meanwhile, heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shallot, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in Sauce and thyme and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve creamy mushroom sauce over steaks.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW