- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce, divided
- 8 cannelloni pasta [or manicotti pasta], cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground beef, garlic and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes; drain. Stir in 2 tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in bread crumbs and 1/3 cup Sauce. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Fill shells with meat mixture.
- Arrange shells in 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Top with remaining Sauce and tomato. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until heated through.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW