Swiss Chard & Portobello Focaccia
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 large portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 cups chopped swiss chard [or spinach leaves]
- 1 cup Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 loaf (11 x 15-inch) focaccia bread
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add Swiss chard and cook until wilted; drain and set aside.
- Evenly spoon Sauce over focaccia. Top with Swiss chard mixture, cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW