Tuscan Chicken Stew
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup dry white wine [or chicken broth]
- 1 jar Bertolli® Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. small capers
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 loaf French bread, diagonally cut into 1-inch slices and toasted
- Brown chicken in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Add wine and boil 30 seconds.
- Stir in Sauce, capers and pepper. Simmer covered 3 minutes. Add zucchini and simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve stew over bread.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW